Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoe is back for Halloween

This is Zoe, designed by Jenny B. Harris


One of my favorite blogs is "allsorts". It was actually the first one I ever saw and I regularly visit to see what she is up to. Her name is Jenny and she is a designer, as so many of the bloggers are. She has had a tough few months here recently. She lost her mother and her blogs have reflected her grief with their infrequency. However, when I clicked on it this morning and saw that Zoe is back, I was delighted. Zoe is a darling little character than she uses to do screens for children. I have seen a room decoration screen, a Christmas gingerbread screen and today, I found that she had her Halloween screen up. I hope that she is back and feeling better everyday, because I love her blog and whether it is for children or not, I love the Zoe screens and activities. I am adding her to my favorite blog list.

No comments: