Saturday, October 25, 2008

Three more blogs I love


I was blog surfing and decided that I wanted to add a couple more of my favorites to my blogs list. One of them is another designer and she is just so cosy. I say that because her blog name is Posy gets Cosy and she is just really a lover of life in so many ways and you just really appreciate the little things right along with her. I read her blog at least once every few days.

Another one that I visited regularly several months ago and then lost track of was a gal who lived in the Arctic Circle. She often writes about the weather and takes fabulous pictures of the area. I think she changed her blog address although the name of the blog is the same. It is called The Pancake Chronicles and I was delighted to find her again. She loves where she lives and is fun to read, especially in the winter time.

One more that I want to share is a young mother living in England, taking care of her family and knitting delightful little animals, including Little Cotton Rabbits. She has two children, one of who is an autistic boy and she shares her life and struggles in her blog. She is also an amazing knitter. Her animals are absolutely amazing. One of these days I am going to buy one of them.

No comments: