Friday, October 24, 2008

My arms are ready!


As the day grows closer for the birth of our second grandchild, this little one, still unseen, enters my mind more and more often. I realize that my arms are ready for an infant. Perhaps you have heard the saying 'her arms ached for a baby'. There is something to be said for that sentiment. To hold that child in my arms and then watch her grow, as I have watched Abby grow will be an amazing thing. They really do grow too fast, don't they.

I hope to take advantage of this opportunity, as well, to spend more time with my Abby. This is an opportunity to make good on all the good intentions that I had with my own two girls.

Sugar and Spice and all things nice - Girls, they seem to come in twos! We would have loved to have a little boy, but how exciting that Abby will have a sister. And we will have another little one to love.

No comments: