Monday, October 20, 2008

I love pumpkins!!! (at the Circleville pumpkin show)








Saturday afternoon Leon and I ventured out into the wonderful fall air and headed south to the great and renowned Circleville Pumpkin Festival. We have been there a couple of times and it really is a great experience. However, we haven't been there for a couple of years, so it was great fun to get back to our fall routine. I love pumpkins and all the autumn 'decor', the gourds and leaves and crisp temperatures. I wanted to get lots of pictures of the pumpkin display, which is absolutely outstanding and would like to share them with you. Oh by the way... I tried the pumpkin brownie and had the standard pumpkin pie. Leon had a pumpkin burger and we shared pumpkin seeds on the way home.

This was my very handsome date.

No comments: