Sunday, September 7, 2008

New addition to my blog... other blogs


It's Sunday afternoon and we are home from Naptown, where we went to visit our Abby-girl. We went to the zoo and had a tea party and went to a party at their church and just had all kinds of fun. I will be blogging about that later on and have the most wonderful pictures to share. However, I first wanted to let you know about an additional item that I am adding to my blog. Starting today, I am starting a list of my favorite blogs. This list will grow somewhat slowly as I review all of the ones that I regularly visit. But I am christening this list with my first two favorite blogs, those of my two extremely talented and wonderful daughters, Carrie and Lissy. Now they are not nearly as 'technical' as I, and came a little late to the blogging world, so bear with them.


For those of you who really know the story, you know that this is a bunch of bunk, they are really and truly much more internet and computer savvy than me, although I did start blogging before them. But in all fairness, couldn't have done it without their help. I will start adding links to more of my favorite blogs. But for those of you who are friends and family, their blogs will help you keep up with our busy lives. So click on their sites on the side bar to the right of my blog posts under "Blogs I Love" and enjoy.

No comments: