Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cool new site



I have discovered a new site for readers. I love to read and I am always up for suggestions. Well this link is called Goodreads and it is a place to keep track of what you have read, what you want to read and how you rated your book. It also has online groups to join and has reviews on any book that you can imagine. You can invite friends to join or just enjoy the resources already there. It is really pretty cool. It is like Ravelry, but for readers. I am currently trying to get in everything that I have already read and then plan to put in everything that I want to read. I haven't totally explored the entire site yet, but wanted to give you all a chance to check it out.

I am also on vacation this week, which I am so ready for. I am just staying home, doing some things for the shower next weekend and generally doing things I want to do. As before, I am going to try and blog every day while I am on vacation. It gives me a chance to catch up and maybe do some blogs I might not ordinarily do. Maybe some "loditorials"!?!?!?

One last thing I wanted to share is what I made for Leon and I for dinner tonight. I had read that one way to incorporate veggies into our diet is to put chopped spinach into our hamburgers as a filler. That actually sounded pretty good, and if you will remember from my "lists" blog, spinach is one of those foods that keep us young. Anyhow, I went one better and put spinach into our turkey burgers, along with an egg and some seasoned salt. One thing that I have a hard time giving up is a good hamburger, but this was really pretty good. Try it.. you'll like it!!! Here is a picture.

No comments: