Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation Bible School






Well, I have been gone for a while - a week to be exact. Not gone from my home or my job, but gone every evening all week to help with VBS at our church. So blogging was one thing that went by the wayside in order for me to do help with VBS. Our church had morning and evening VBS all week long. Lissy and I did the evening crafts for the preschoolers. We had a group of 7, which seemed reasonable and a pretty small manageable group. They were wonderful, but I had forgotten how active they are. We went to the opening each evening and then went to prepare for our crafts. In about 15 minutes, here came our little ones. We did 2 crafts each night, except for Thursday. I totally meant to get pictures of all the crafts but time was so short, that it just didn't happen. I did get a few pictures of the opening. The evening session is much smaller than the morning session. Total children was over 300, and we probably had around fifty of those in the evening session. Here are a couple of pictures of the opening session. The final program was in church this morning and we got to see all of the kids at one time. It was really fun!! We'll see about next year?!?!?

No comments: