Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Well it has been nearly two weeks since I last posted and so much has happened. As you can see, from my last post, we lost our friend and pet, Molly. She has been such a wonderful dog and we all loved her very much. It was a true loss. This is a picture of her just days before she died.


Now, however, I am sitting in a hotel room in Elkhart after a call came through saying my mother had sepsis and pneummonia. In spite of the complicated relationship, or lack thereof, I decided I needed to be with her during what could be her last days. We have not lived our lives together in a warm and loving relationship, but she is a human being that was dealt a raw deal in life and I am her daughter. I want to give her this last thing, a bit of myself.


1 comment:

Teen Reader said...

What a sweet old pup.