Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!




Well, I am home from Northern Indiana and it is Easter. The beginning of all things new. How time flies. I seem to have picked up a bug and it is taking a few days to get over that, but tomorrow is a work day, so I will be up and at 'em in the morning (I hope)!!!
I got up this morning to a basket of treats from my husband. How nice is that?!?!?!. So I, in turn, made him the sweet potato biscuits I mentioned earlier in the week. I think he will agree that they were yummy.
We have a mutual joke between us where he will say, usually on a trip, how fun it would be to be a truck driver and see the countryside, enjoy the big rigs and all the hype that goes with it. Then finishing the thought with, if I only liked to drive. So I in turn follow the same idea by noting how cool it would be to be a chef, and make really cool recipes, if only I liked to cook. But sometimes I do manage to try a new recipe from time to time.
I had an opportunity to have lunch with an old friend from Northern Indiana when I was there. "It was so good to see you, Norene" I am not very good at keeping contact, but hope to do better in the future. It was great to see her and her daughter, Krissy. Melissa and Kristen grew up together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the recipient of the sweet potato biscuits I am here to say they are very good. The only problem I have with them is I ate too many. I guess that is more my problem than a problem with the biscuits. Thanks Lodie!