Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's the weekend

It's the weekend and I am trying to use this time to get better. I have bronchitis again and it is miserable and is very slow in moving on. But spring is coming and as a sign of that, I snapped a picture of our first crocuses the other day. Although I really do like winter, I must admit that I think I am ready for spring, including spring flowers, robins, sunshine, trees with leaves, April showers and all the stuff that goes with it. Now if I could just get my body in shape for Spring, it would be great. It would help if I could get back on the treadmill, but the bronchitis keeps me from that.
On another subject, I happened to be folding laundry and came across this pillowcase that my mother made. I have very little of hers, but was glad to see this handiwork of hers. I remember that she used to embroider and thought it might be good to put this on my blog, given the recent incidents. I should try and think of something neat to do with it. It's one of the old preprinted designs that we used to be able to get at the dimestore. Any thoughts, anyone? - leave a comment. I would love to hear.

No comments: