Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer is......



Pictures are compliments of Flickr. The top one is my Abby.

I was cruising blogs as I spend way too much time doing these days. But I happened upon a blog that really touched my heart and reached way back into my childhood to grasp onto some really great summer memories. I couldn't begin to tell about what summer is to me as well as these bloggers did, so I am just going to cut to the chase and give you the link, so that you can enjoy it as much as I did. Uncommon Grace invited guest bloggers to share their impressions of summer and it was really neat to read through, as this summer begins to wind down. The pictures are wonderful and the sentiments are so genuine and touching. I work full time and I honestly don't get much chance to enjoy summer, but I think this will inspire me to spend the rest of this summer trying to catch up just a little bit. Enjoy her blog!!!! I loved it!!

No comments: