Saturday, August 30, 2008

Melon Pops

Webfetti.com




So, Lissy and I have been going to Weight Watchers in anticipation of her wedding quickly approaching at the beginning of November. We go on Thursday nights and I quake in my crocs everytime I have to step on that scale. I must be the slowest weight loser they have ever had, but by golly I am making progress. We have been going for about a month now and I have lost 4 pounds. When I was young, I could take off 4 pounds in about 4 days. I really do hate getting old. Now, 4 pounds a month doesn't calculate out to much weight by the time of the wedding, but I keep hanging onto the theory that the slower you lose it, the better it stays off. Any port in a storm, right?. The main reason for this post, however, is two-fold. First of all, I found this great graphic that I wanted to use on my blog (isn't it fun!?!?) and secondly, I wanted to let you know about these wonderful popsicles that I have been snacking on. They are the absolute best!!! They are the Kroger brand and they are called melon pops. There are three flavors- watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe. I wanted to take a picture of the box for you, but of course, I ate the last one last night. So I took a picture of the root beer float ones, that Leon eats. By the way they are good too. Anyhow the boxes really look very similar. So go get yourselves a box of popsicles......UPDATE, I just pulled the melon pops box out of the recycling so you will get the 'real deal' photo.

Oh yeah, 40 cal each - you can eat two and only use 1 point.

No comments: