Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Name my turtle



Well, I have made my first little "thread animal". This is my newest interest. My goal is to make them with crochet thread, but am practicing on a larger scale, with yarn. I have joined an online "threadanimals" group. You cannot believe the darling little animals that people have created. I want to do that. Below are some of the ones I have seen online, that other people in the group have made and posted.
I would love some name ideas. I must name all of my animals or they are not really "real". So put your thinking cap on, click on comments at the bottom of this post and give me some ideas.

Don't worry, Abby, I am still knitting your sweater.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Dribble? In Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, or Superfudge by Judy Blume (I can't remember which one), the main character has a turtle named Dribble.

Anonymous said...

Well, "Ninja" has already been taken and he probably doesn't move fast enough to be called "Flash" so I'm gonna suggest "Noodles" don't ask me why, I just like the sound of 'noodles'! who else but your silly sis!

Everything Lissy said...

Well, I think "Cha Cha." Maybe Raphael. How about Ping and the bear can be Pong. ha ha!