Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mmmmm Mmmm Good

Homemade Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - What could be better ? Oh yeah and cheesecake pudding parfait for dessert.

I always love Tomato Basil soup at restaurants, so decided to try it at home. And of course what goes best with tomato soup, but grilled cheese. These were swiss and cheddar cheese mixed.

The dessert is made specially with Leon in mind. It is sugar free pudding, light cherry topping and graham cracker crumbs. What fun it was to make.

As you all know, I am not a whiz in the kitchen, but am trying to enjoy it more and try new recipes. This was a good one. Of course, it will probably be two weeks before I try another one, but my goal is to keep my accomplishments, cooking and otherwise documented here. I have another blog to add, but am headed to a meeting, so will include it when I get home.

No comments: