Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I read about this exercise from a blog I follow who got it from here. Try it - the instructions are on the link

FOR TODAY Sunday Night, Jan.17

Outside My Window...Fog gathers in the dark
I am thinking... that's all, just thinking
I am thankful for...my daughters
From the learning rooms...not learning anything today, it's Sunday
From the kitchen... dark and quiet
I am wearing...incrediby soft and warm pajamas
I am creating... ideas for our new Etsy shop
I am going... shopping, tomorrow
I am reading... A Christmas Promise, by Anne Perry
I am hoping...for peace, personally and in the world
I am hearing... a playful puppy
Around the house... tense
One of my favorite things... today, solitude
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Sewing, starting a baby gift, etc.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

No comments: