Saturday, January 16, 2010

Frosty is in trouble - the snow is melting



I absolutely loved the snow we have had over the last couple of weeks, however the temperature is rising and the snow is melting. Unfortunately, it will leave a muddy, ucky mess in it's wake. I actually prefer the snow. Finn and I walked in it every day, twice a day, morning and night. He is still full of puppy energy, so I have no choice, but really I loved it and it is good for me. When I got to sidewalks that no one shoveled, I just trudged through and figured it was good for my cardiovascular system. Hey, I'm trying here - it's just hard.

Anyhow, when coming back from our walk one morning I had to take a picture of some snow overhanging out stoop. It was several days after all the snow fell, so it may have been even more extreme earlier on, but I just noticed it this one day. I swear it looked to me, exactly like layers of batting spilling over the top of my roof. It was pretty cool!!!!

No comments: