Friday, January 15, 2010

Back again!!!

Searching for Survivors

I have been on my computer a lot lately, but not blogging so much. A little break, I guess. We all need a break from time to time. But I have found that I miss it. Why would I miss it? - I think because it keeps me more involved in what I am doing, crafts, cooking, etc., if I know I will be taking pictures and blogging about it. It also gives me a chance to air my opinions, without anyone arguing back (or at least no immediate feedback). It also allows me to satisfy the inner author in me, which pops up from time to time. It documents world events, should I choose to talk about them as I am today. I have blogged on several world events over the past couple of years and I think I will continue that and perhaps increase my awareness as well.

Which leads me to the devastating Haitian tragedy that occurred this past week. It is a reminder of how fortunate we are and how quickly our luck can be changed. My heart actually aches for these poor people. Be sure to pray for them and donate as much as you are able. There are so many in need and if we were in the same position, we would hope for help from others. God would have us help one another. We really must!

No comments: