Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Night Pizza


Friday is often a traditional pizza night for a lot of people. I absolutely love pizza and consider it one of the major food groups, so I have pizza just about every opportunity I get. Anyhow, we decided to get pizza tonight. I have been hearing that Massey's pizza is one of the best pizzas in Columbus. In the 9 1/2 years that we have been in Columbus, we have never had a Masseys pizza. We could never get past Donatos pizza. We love it. Well, we decided to get a Masseys pizza tonight. Since there is not one near us, I had to go pick it up. Now, it was about 6:00 and traffic was still rush hour heavy. The pizza was to be ready in 15 minutes and it took me 5 minutes just to get out of the house and then another 15-20 to get there. Then another 20 minutes back home again. So the pizza wasn't the steamy wonderful smelling pizza that arrives at our front door when we order delivery.
Anyhow, I got it home and we got our pieces and microwaved them and sat down to eat. The verdict was that it was very good pizza, but not really any better than Donatos and I probably wouldn't drive to Westerville to get it anymore. Maybe we'll get one closer to us and then we can split our pizza purchases between Donatos and Masseys.

No comments: