Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More garden gatherings

Mescalin Lettuce
Tabasco Chili Peppers
Green beans
Bell peppers
Hungarian peppers


When I was out picking beans, I noticed some of the other vegetables that were maturing and will be soon ready to pick. It is amazing to me that nature can produce some of the most beautiful "still life's" that can be found.

I always have thought that the produce departments in grocery stores are beautiful. Every imaginable color. Although everything I photographed was green, they are still beautiful and just wait til the tomatoes ripen (they are almost there).

Mother Nature is still the best artist!!

Vegetables are grown and nurtured by master gardener, Leon

1 comment:

fairy door said...

The garden looks beautiful - I have a small plot in a community garden this year but the only thing i have harvested so far is zuchinni - peppers, eggplant and cukes are almost ready- it's such fun isn't it - your photography is great!

p.s. have you looked at my
http://thedoorsofmainstrassevillage.blogspot.com