Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lily Noelle


I am now the grandmother of two darling little girls. Lily Noelle is a day old and just as gorgeous as can be. I came on Thursday to be with Carrie and to help with Abby. I am on vacation and will be here for a week. I am looking forward to having fun with Abby, bonding with Lily and helping out Matt and Carrie for this first week of their new life.

I hope to blog on a regular basis while here. Of course, my computer goes everywhere with me.

There is nothing quite the same as holding a brand new baby. It is absolutely beyond description.

2 comments:

fairy door said...

Congratulations Grammy! She is just absolutely beautiful and I'm sure you are gonna have a wonderful week!

Kim Haring said...

Look forward to hearing about your week. It must be hard to leave those two adorable grand daughters. =)