Friday, December 5, 2008

Your personal rainbow

I came across this little fun website that gives you a personalized rainbow, based upon how you answer some preference questions. Kind of interesting and I was very surprised by how my rainbow turned out. Very boring actually! I found the site on another blog and her rainbow had all the colors. I'm not sure if I'm weird or just like blue. Give it a try.
Your rainbow is intensely shaded blue, violet, and white.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I did it too- check mine out, mine is mostly yellow.