Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Heart Princess


Well, another member of my family has joined the blogging world. This world is quite captivating and there are just so many reasons that it appeals to people. I have just enjoyed the writing experience. I seem to write better than I speak, in many instances. It provides a way to allow people to peek into your life and gain inspiration for many things. It allows family members to keep in touch and many people use blogging to help promote their creations.

This brings me to the new member of my family to enter blogging, my sis. She is the creator of a book called the Happy Heart Princess and has them for sale on her new blog. You can keep up with her there, and her ventures and (ad)ventures. You may even hear about her loves: Kita, the cat and Joey and Baby, her dogs. Baby has an especially interesting story, which may make it onto her blog.

She also does individualized princess paintings of children based upon their interests and characteristics. Take a look, maybe you will see something you like! I have added her blog to my favorites list.

No comments: