Monday, November 10, 2008

I do!!!


Monday morning and the house is quiet. The happy couple is in Cancun on their very special honeymoon, swimming with dolphins and with each other. All the pre-wedding stress has melted away and I do believe I can feel them glowing all the way from their honeymoon. Carrie, Matt and Abby are back at home in Indianapolis and be assured that Abby is still thinking about how fun it was to dance at the reception. Carrie, I am sure, is beginning to settle into her last months of anticipating the birth of their second little flower girl. Matt is back at work; and Leon left about an hour ago, with only a head cold as a remnant of the weekend.

It was a beautiful wedding with all the appropriate hugs and tears; family and friends; drama and fun; in other words--it was perfect!!

I have just one final comment, although I will have more to blog about at the days go by. I was so incredibly proud of my family. You all just did me proud!! and that just felt so good!! I gotta go, before I get this computer all wet. I love you all!!!! and I love you all as though you were the very first person in my life, but will list you in the order in which you came into my life---------- Sandi; Carrie; Lissy; Leon; Matt; Abby; Chad and our new little one to come.

2 comments:

Everything Lissy said...

riviera maya, not cancun! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful wedding, wonderful weekend, great time with family - my memories of the past weekend all glow in a warm and golden haze! love from your sis, Sandi