Thursday, April 7, 2011

Renaissance Woman - my sis!



My sister is amazing. She re-invents herself on a regular basis and how exciting that makes her life. She has been into painting, framing, music, yoga, running writing, drawing and now she is sewing. By the way, I am sure that I have only scratched the surface of what she has done. Anyhow, I thought I would show a few of her creations. She got some material from a friend and has begun making little girls' dresses for her shop. Aren't they darling? She has a shop in Covington and a shop at St.Simons Island. I hear that they are selling quite well. She has procured a sewing machine and is just humming away on her machine. Good luck Sandi and by the way, what is next?

I hear leather tanning is on the rise (LOL).

Speaking of little dresses, stay tuned for my next post. I have a proposition for all you seamstresses.

1 comment:

fairy door said...

Thank you so much Sis! you are too kind but i love ya anyhow!