Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just a little hint

I took the day off on Monday. I have a project that I needed to work on and it is alway so much easier to take off work and just work with no distractions. My project is Jacobs baby quilt. My goal has been to make a quilt for each of my grandchildren, ever since I started quilting 9 years ago. Jacob is my third grandchild and he must have a quilt too. I now have the top done and just need to put the layers together. I would hope that I can finish it this next weekend. It has been so enjoyable to work on.

I have told Melissa that she cannot see it until it is done, but I thought I might give her a bit of a hint. Now if the truth be known, Melissa may have an idea of what it looks like if she has been paying attention when she is here. But for the fun of it, I will just give my hint and hope for the best.

My hint is my wastebasket from the sewing room, among other things.

No comments: