Thursday, February 10, 2011

February - Oh my gosh!!


Oh my goodness!! It is February - Presidents Day - Valentines Day. I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to post lately. I have had material, just haven't had the time. Work has been busy. I changed jobs in December and am now underwriting mortgages exclusively. I like it a lot and things are finally slowing down a little bit now, so I am trying to get back into my home routine again.

We were working 50 hour weeks for a while and it is just not as easy to do as when I was 30.

Anyhow, I am going to update my month of pleasures and then I will try and get my pictures uploaded and start posting again regularly.

In the meantime, a cute picture from Flickr of a heart of buttons.

Have a great Valentines Day!!! Is there absolutely nothing cuter than a heart!!

No comments: