Monday, June 15, 2009

An entrpreneur making flip flops



Who doesn't love flip flops!?!?!?!?!? Everyone must surely love flip flops (especially my Carrie). I was browsing my favorite blogs (one of my favorite things to do) and I happened across a blog that I regularly visit that was showcasing a lady who made a business out of the manufacture of flip flops. The secret of her success is that there are interchangeable straps. I went to her site to check them out and they are really pretty cool; and reasonably priced too (around $12).

Her name is Lindsay Phillips and her story is on the Felicia Sullivan blog. You can go to her site from that blog or from here straight to Switchflops. Her variety is extensive and there is bound to be at least one design that appeals to everyone. Be sure to drag the scroll bar to see them all.

I know the last two posts have been on footwear. It is totally coincidence. OR....... I'm totally into shoes lately. I can't decide!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Chad's mom and aunt have these flip flops.