Thursday, February 16, 2012

I have another picture to share. This picture was actually taken several weeks ago, when we returned from Lily’s birthday party. It was absolutely the weirdest thing, because all of a sudden it started snowing like crazy and of course I was ecstatic. There was no prediction of snow and it was snowing so hard that you could hardly see. Then within 5 to 10 minutes the sun was shining and you couldn’t tell that it had been snowing at all. I love the weather and in fact, I would love being a weatherperson, if I didn’t have to go in on really bad days and if I didn’t have to be on TV. But that is a whole other post, maybe tomorrow. So, the little snow shower was so unexpected, that I called it a snowburst (you know, like cloudburst?!?!). I got onto facebook and posted about it and noticed that other people in the area were talking about it too. I actually thought it was too short for anyone to notice (TIC), but yes, people were talking about it. And so I ramble……

But, the whole point of this post is to show you a picture of my boy outside in the snow. He absolutely loves the snow (like me). Unfortunately we haven’t gotten much this year for him to play in, but when the snowburst started, I let him out. Here he is, ready to come back in. Isn’t he the cutest little guy you have ever seen. Little of course, is relative (he is 75 lbs) – he is little compared to an elephant. But I love him….. and snow.


Have a great day!!

No comments: