Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Group shot challenge

Well, I haven't blogged for a really long time, but have been thinking about getting back into it. Then I happened to be at my granddaughters third birthday party, and just got the cutest series of pictures, that it inspired me to do a blog.

But first a bit of background. As I said, we went to Indianapolis to be at Lily's third birthday party. Lissy and Jacob rode with us, so all three grandchildren were there. Unfortunately we missed Chad, because he had to work.

So I decided to get a group shot of the three little ones, since I love using them for my facebook pictures. So it was Saturday evening and they were all comfy and cozy in their jammies (I love little ones in their jammies), so I decided to get them together on the couch and get a group shot. They are 6 years, 3 years and 10 months old.

Well everyone was willing except for Jacob and I will just leave it at that and let the pictures speak for themselves.













AND THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS!! So now which one should I use?!?!?!

No comments: