Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tag - You're It, Lily

I want to back up (go back in time, as it were) to a project that I did over the past month. I didn't get a chance to share it at the time, but it turned out so cute that I wanted to share it now that I am back.

A little background information is not really necessary, but helpful. Babies begin to grasp things at about 4 months and of course everything goes into their month. For some really really weird reason, it seems that babies are attracted to the tags on their toys and blankets. I remember when Abby was little, you could buy her the cutest toy, and without a doubt, she would find that tag and then she loved the toy (tag). So I decided to make a tag blanket for Lily. She has not quite started the grasping yet, but is really close. So I made this tag blanket with the most beautiful and colorful tags that I could find. I am anxious for her to play with it. Here is a picture of it.


Also, speaking of going back in time; if you have not read The Time Travelers Wife, you really should put it on your reading list.

No comments: