Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm back.

Exactly one month ago today, I suspended my blog for a personal enrichment activity. I have completed that activity. I am, however, having a bit of 'lethargy' in getting back to blogging. I realize now, however, what this blog does for me. It actually helps to keep me active and interested in things. It keeps me looking for things to blog about and things to do. It is really very good for me.

In addition, I really do love the writing part of it. I will certainly never be a good writer, but at least I have been able to put some of my thoughts down on, ummm, the screen!?!? It may be a slow start getting back at it, but stay tuned (or not), I have more to say.

Today is earth day, so take a walk, hug a tree, recycle something, don't waste anything and take a minute to just admire the beauty of our earth. It is at risk and we are the only ones who can save it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It's about time, fearless blogger!

Anonymous said...

you inspire me!