Friday, March 6, 2009

My Friends Church


Thought you might be interested in a very special church. It is one of a kind and it will warm you and envelope you like no other church. The light through the beautiful windows allows for contemplation and meditation, in a beautiful aura of softness. The bell in the steeple will call you for services and announce the hour of the day. The snow on the roof of this very special church adds a charm all it's own. God is truly there, I do believe. So step right in and enjoy the ambience.

This church that I speak of was made by my friend, Katie. It is a work of love, done for her sister, and I was privileged to see it prior to the great presentation.



Again, I am amazed at the absolute unending ways of expressing ourselves through art. This creation was made with card stock, miscellaneous trims, and glitter snow. Pretty amazing!!! Great job, Katie!!!!

No comments: