Thursday, March 12, 2009

A featured blog


*photos by "Hula Seventy"

I have so many blogs that I visit on a regular basis. Everytime I get a new interest, I find new blogs about it. Well, I came upon a fun blog the other day and wanted to share it with you. Another artist who just has fun with life and sees such beauty in everyday things. I think that is what charms me the most and endears a particular blog to me. Someone who is able to see beauty in everyday life and talk about it. Anyhow, I happened on to Hula Seventy through another blog that I visit and was enchanted by her spirit and her love of art, color, life and so many other things. Her writing is fun, direct, inspiring. Put her on your list of favorites. I will be checking in from time to time to see her talent. I have included a couple of her photographs. Oh, I forgot, her name is Andrea

It occurs to me that really we are all artists, some of us do it on paper, cloth, clay and assorted medium, while others see art. The lucky ones can do both!! When you can see art, recognize it and then execute it, I believe then you are one of the lucky ones. Art is pictures, paintings, writing, sculpture, dance and so much more. Art is really the world.

No comments: