Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back to veggies



Well, I have a confession to make. I just got back from Indianapolis and I wasn't very good in my WW program. Now granted, as one WW friend said, "life happens, move on"; but there is still all that time that I could have been losing and instead probably gained. But today, I am back on the wagon, have been on the treadmill and made a beautiful vegetable salad this afternoon.

We went to church this morning and stopped at the Andersons on the way home. They have really good, really reasonable produce, so we often stop on our way home. They had a sample salad with all kinds of colorful vegetables and a dressing. It was really pretty and looked really good, so I decided to try it at home. Here are a couple of pictures of how it looked. We got a really good strawberry viniagrette dressing and as the little Campbells girl says -- Umm Umm Good!!!!!

I bet a little bit of fruit would be good in it too, strawberries or mandarin oranges. Just thought of that - maybe next time. Also, Leon put a little bit of goat cheese on his.

No comments: