Monday, February 18, 2008

Trying to be creative

Well, I am trying to work more on my blog site, but am getting a bit discouraged. I am looking for clip art to decorate with and not sure I am doing very well. It is president's day and I figure going to work and contributing to the gross national product was as patriotic as anything. Hats off to Abe, George and all the others. Wouldn't they be shocked by what is going on today?

I much prefer to read blogs with pictures, so am hoping to get lots into mine, but it may take a while to figure it all out and to get some pictures that I want to put on. I wanted to put a background behind my title and had a polka dot one all picked out, but it is too small and I don't know how to enlarge it. But I will show you anyhow. (i think) Wish me luck!!!

Okay, well it didn't turn out where I wanted it which was right under the "Wish me luck" , but there it is - the yellow polka dots. I will leave them for a day just for fun, and until I figure something else out.

No comments: