Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cozy this .... and this....and this......







I am a crafter.. it's my hobby. I have done crafting for as long as I can remember. As a crafter, I know how to knit and crochet. I like doing both, buy my favorite to do is crocheting. I think I like the look of knitting better, but prefer to crochet. At any rate, it seems as though knitting and crochet have undergone a real renaissance, and particularly crocheting.

As a member of Pinterest, I have board for crochet that gets fuller and fuller everyday. I am not sure when I think I am going to make all these things, but I keep collecting them anyhow. As I look through Pinterest and also Stumble, I have found that there is a 'crochet movement' that is making cozies for very weird and large things. I have looked at many of them online. It is quite amazing, really!

When I thought of doing this post, I started looking for examples of this phenomenon, and found plenty; but believe me there are many more that I have seen that I wish I could include. I was trying to think of anything that I could make a cozy for, but decided to leave this for the marathon crocheters. I will just keep making my little flowers, doilies and scarves. But a great big Yahoo to those who keep the world "cozy'd".




No comments: