Saturday, December 11, 2010

Max decided



Remember when I posted my snowman quilt and the fact that I could not decide where to put it or how to display it. Well, I am still struggling with that, but I really wanted to be able to see it, so I took it out and threw it over the couch (quite fashionably, of course) so I could decide whether to leave it there or think of someplace else.

I often will see a beautiful afghan thrown over a couch or chair in a magazine and it looks so homey, so, I thought perhaps I could mimic this design idea. Of course the bad part is that then, no one can sit there, as my husband so willingly pointed out.

Anyhow, I left it there anyhow, since there are only two of us and continued on with my day. I looked back later and there was Max sound asleep. It seems that he made the decision for me and I must admit that he looks quite cute and at home there. I think I will leave it there at least for now.

No comments: