Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm baaa-aaack - with snowmen quilt




Boy, has it been a long time since I blogged. I just spent a couple of days with my sister and we were talking about blogging. I decided I was really more involved with life when I was blogging- experiencing, taking pictures, cooking, on and on. So though I did get a bit burned out on it, I am now back. I think I got to a point where I didn't think anyone was reading it, so I just kind of lost interest. But here is what I say to that.... OH WELL!. I am doing this for me!!

Don't get me wrong, I know my family is reading and that is important to me. Please send me a comment if you are. But I am blogging for my own satisfaction and because it is just plain FUN!!

I have a project to share that I just finished. I started this quilt probably two years ago and got stuck on the snowmen. So I put it down and didn't finish it until... ta dum, drum roll please ... this fall. I love this pattern and it turned out pretty good. I'm pretty happy with it. The problem is that I don't know where to put it. I think it will be seasonal through at least January.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I bought of the perfect place to put it.... MY living room! :)

You should post a link to this on Facebook and more people will see it.

Miranda said...

Yay! A new post!! Beautiful quilt!

sandi said...

i absolutely love that quilt - it makes me feel happy just to look at it!