Thursday, July 1, 2010

Abby's Birthday - July 1


It is my first granddaughter's fifth birthday. Oh my - it is just not fair that they grow up so fast!! But I guess we (or they) wouldn't want it any other way. Please stop over at http://wishingclouds.blogspot.com/ to take a look at all of her birthday pictures.

Here is a picture of Abby at the first grandparents day (she is the one in the navy blue) that I attended this spring for her preschool. Their class did some songs and we listened to a storyteller. We had a treat that her class made especially for their grandparents. Abby was an absolute love!!!

Most importantly, though, is our fun relationship and the opportunity that I have to go to her events. I was not able to have that priviledge and my girls were not able to have their maternal grandma, either. I am loving being a grandma!! It is all fun and no pressure! Happy Birthday little one -- Grandma loves you with all of her heart.