Saturday, March 6, 2010

More personal trivia, quiz style



I found another "who are you?" quiz. It seems that in this technological age of social networking, people keep coming up with all kinds of games, quizzes and other ways to keep us all engaged while online. I am not particularly a games person, unless they are real games played on the kitchen table with a bowl of popcorn; but I do occasionally get pulled into these little questionnaires which sort of 'check in' on your reality and what you are doing and who you are. Just another little way to spend time in cyberspace.

I have been home from work for 2 days with migraine issues, which skews my answers. I will take it again in a week and see the differences. In the meantime, have at it! I am putting some pictures of our neighborhood in the snow from several weeks ago - since it is one of my favorite times.


Time of Day? morning - 6 am
Your Cell Phone? Blackberry
Your Hair? colored
Your Mother? at peace
Your Father? at peace
Your Favorite Food? Pizza
Your Dream Last Night? Headache dreams
Your Favorite Drink? unfortunately, soda
Your Dream/Goal? Create art
What Room Are You In? Living Room
Your Hobby? Crafts
Your Fear? Snakes
Where Do You See Yourself In 6 Years? retired (but on to something new)
Where Were You Last Night? Home
Something That You Aren’t? Dishonest (or thin)
Muffins? Cream Cheese or Cinnamon
Wish List Item? not one thing comes to mind
Where Did You Grow Up? Northern Indiana
Last Thing You Did? Sleep (it is 6am)
What Are You Wearing? Flannel
Your TV? Off
Your Pets? dog and cat
Friends? Loyal
Your Life? Quiet
Your Mood? Still sleepy
Missing Someone? Always
Vehicle? Hundai Sonata
Something You Aren’t Wearing? Shoes
Your Favorite Store? JoAnns
Your Favorite Color? Blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? it's been a day or two
Last Time You Cried? Wednesday
Your Best Friend? my sister
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? grocery store
Facebook? tired of reading about farms
Favorite Place To Eat? Panera - bagels

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What in the world are you doing up at 6:00 a.m.???? And, I'm tired of farms on Facebook too !

fairy door said...

the pics are absolutely beautiful - makes me feel snuggy just to look at them - the other thing that makes me feel snuggy is your best friend answer - love you!